I am after and independent person to help my business set up Trello as our project management tool. We are a sport and have a lot of different moving parts and I need to set the rules around how we are going to use Trello etc and need help.
Hi @Rosie Williams Welcome to the community!To Create a new board in Trello by clicking “Create” in the header, then selecting "Create Board…" in the drop-down menu. Enter a name for your new board, then select the Workspace it should be associated with.Hope this document helps you : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-a-new-board/Regards,Sushant Verma
thanks for this - It is more about setting up all the right boards and the business process behind them that I need help with.
We have a 45 staff and I want them all to start to use trello but we need some business disipline and set up to underpin using trelllo
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.