I've recently started working with a new company, integrating Trello to manage projects. I created a NEW Trello account, workspace, team, etc. and integrated the Google Drive power up where I gave access to my Google Drive at the NEW company. When I try to attach files from Google, Trello gives me a Drive search page for MY OLD COMPANY... to which I don't (shouldn't) even have access any longer.
I have unassigned and reassigned the Google Drive through the Power Up integration process multiple times. I even removed the Google Power Up entirely and then re-added it, and then reassigned the drive. I'm still defaulting to the prior company's Google Drive.
I double-checked my Trello login to make sure that I'm logged in using the new account access (with new email).
Any ideas for resolution?? Can anyone point me to an email or phone number for a Trello employee who could help?