Good afternoon.
The column has cards that are sorted by label (Red - Orange - Green). They go from top to bottom, from red to green. Each card in the column has its own number (I change it manually).
How can I make a rule that will sort the cards by label every day (Red, then Orange, then Green), and then sort the number in each label (this is the name that I change manually).
What it looks like:
1. Red (From 200 to 1)
2. Orange (200 to 1)
3. Green (From 200 to 1)
The numbers can be any (i change the numbers manually), the most important thing is that the cards do not mix with each other.
Right now I've made a rule that just sorts by name, it ignores different labels and double or triple digits
(Currently:
91
98
8
85
866
7
655
It should be:
90
89
88
87
80
50
8
And this above should first be sorted in the red label, then in orange and green in turn).

