Hi,
Hopefully this is a simple one... I'm using the Crucible REST API for an integration with Visual Studio.
I need to query certain aspects of the repositories and while I can pull the repo list easily enough using:
<host>/rest-service/repositories-v1
and I get a repository name of, say, "MyRepo" ('name' being the property indicating the repo 'key').
Using that key to retrieve that repo works too.
<host>/rest-service/repositories-v1/MyRepo
returns just that repo data.
However, when I then try to pull any detail related to that repo, I get a <code>NotFound</code> and <message>Crucible SCM repository "MyRepo" not found.</message>
e.g.
<host>/rest-service/repositories-v1/change/MyRepo/1234
Both the repo name and the revision number are valid.
Am I making an error with the REST API, permissions. the repo key or is it just broken?
Thanks,
Oliver
P.S. I have tried the REST endpoint with both Basic auth and the X-Api-Key authentication, but no difference. I would have thought I should be getting a 404 for that anyway?