Hello, I need some help. I have started as a Project Manager at a small company and I am trying to find what JIRA product is best for our company's use. I need to use JIRA for company wide larger projects in an AGILE environment with Sprints where I can break a project down into EPICS/Stories/ Sub-tasks etc.
We have another group that is using JIRA for ticket tracking and some general task TO DO lists.
Yet another group using Monday.com for dept. task TO DO lists for general tasks that repeat with each small project they work on. In other words, they sort of copy and repeat the same tasks for each graphic project they work on.
We are looking for a JIRA product that would work for us or at least a set up so we can all be on the same instance of JIRA and switch back and forth between the JIRA products. Is that possible?
Thanks.