When I close a ticket, I want to send an email to the submitter. The only function I find in automation is to end to a static name. Can I send to the submitter? Any chance I could pull my custom fields into the email it sends. TIA! Tim
Hi @tkelly 👋
Christl from SendBoard here - makers of the Email for Trello PowerUp.
Are you using the Email for Trello Power-Up perhaps? If so, you can send an email to the 'submitter' by using the @reply/ @contact keywords in your automation rule.
You might find this article helpful: Use Trello Automation to automatically send emails based on triggers
If the email address is stored in a custom field, you can pull that into your automation rule by using the custom field variable as explained in this article: Use Variables and Custom fields with Trello Automation
You're welcome to pop over any questions to hello@sendboard.com, I'd be happy to help you with your rules.
Hi Tim,
Can you describe your use case in details? I think Hipporello Service Desk can help you with this. Are those tickets the one created by your customer or clients?
Fantastic! Thanks!
Sendboard answered the question. Since I already use that produce, I'm headed that way. Thank you Tim
You are welcome!
You're welcome!
Feel free to reach out to hello@sendboard.com if you come across any questions while setting up or testing your rule. We'd be happy to help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.