I've put together a board to track my reading list for 2023, which is a really big step up from the spreadsheets I've used in the past, however, there's one thing I could do fairly easily on a spreadsheet that I can't seem to find the right way to ask the right questions to set this up on Trello.
I'll set a "due date" for my book. Sometimes this is an *actual* due date (like when I'm checking out a book from the library), but most of the time it's just the end of the month or year. There's already a field for this, moving on.
I've created a field for the page numbers/minutes of the book. (I count audiobooks as part of this, btw).
What I can do with the spreadsheet fairly easily is something that looks like this:
(Number of total [pages OR minutes] - Current location) / (Due date - Today's date)
What that translates to is, "Take the total number of pages/minutes remaining, divide that by the number of days between now and the due date. The result is the pages/minutes to get through today."
Due dates are set for all of these, but I'm at a loss for how to do the math functions (or if it's even possible). Can someone point me to a reference?