Hi,
I'd like to migrate my team to JPD, but I wouldn't want to lose all the features and insights we already categorized in our current product!
For that, I need an API where I can create ideas and link insights to them. (unless of course someone has a better suggestion!)
I've checked the forum and only saw a few comments about the Jira Issue API being available for Idea creation - but I'm guessing I can't add insights from there?
So is there a hidden API available, or a date where we can expect it?
Another issue I have is with insights' position in general - I'd really like them to be separate entities that I could create, and only later link to Ideas - this is also sort of blocking us from migrating. If anyone can shed light on this it would be great, as I've seen multiple people asking for this in the forum).
Thank you!