I am trying to get my company to approve the use of SourceTree as a GIT frontend. One of the questions they are asking is - is it possible to set SourceTree to use 2FA when connecting to DevOps. I have not been able to find any definitive information about this on the internet. Can you provide anything?
Not really an answer, I am still reading about this topicBut I think what is clear by now is that to access AzureDevops Git Respositories, to read and write you got two options1. PAT (Personal Access Tokens)2. SSH It doesnt seem like there is any other options, hence I assume no 2FA option, at least not on Azure DevOpsAlso from google, it seems Github used to have 2FA, but now recommend PATNote, I am still learning about this stuff But I think this is where you should start https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/repos/git/auth-overview
That's the same information I found, as well. That is why I asked the question. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.