Hello everyone,
I have a bamboo plan with several branches and a triggering tag configuration like this .*$ for all of them (=any tag triggers the execution). The moment I create a tag in the repository, the plan is executed for all branches instead of the branch where the commit with the assigned tag is. But the most curious thing about the case is that all branches use the same git branch, even having other branches assigned. I.E.
Plan for X with tag triggering .*$
- Bamboo Branch DEV uses git repository X branch dev
- Bamboo Branch Release uses git repository X branch release
Then I commit changes into repository X branch dev and after I create a tag and assign it to this commit. What happens is:
- Bamboo Branch DEV is executed using git repository X branch dev (which is correct)
- Bamboo Branch Release is executed git repository X branch dev (which I don't want to start, and additionally, is using a wrong source code branch)
Any idea how to prevent all the plan branches being executed when a tad is used in a particular git branch?
Thanks