Hello everyone I’m new into Jira work management how can I start building my skills using Jira work management and please what are the samples of project that a scrum master will always run thanks for your kindly suggestions because I don’t have any any experience on this.
Hi and Welcome, @Ndane Elisha mankaa !
The best advice I can give is to just use it and try it out. Jira Work Management is really designed and intended for business teams and not Scrum related. For instance, the board that is created will not lend itself to the built-in functions of a Scrum board used with Jira Software. If you are doing Scrum, you should create a Jira Software project instead of a Jira Work Management project.
Thanks so much sir but the truth is I’m actually new into program
No worries - we are glad you are here, and that you are asking questions. :-)
We are just other users like you, but we will help as much as we can.
@John Funk please is there any free team I can join to be learning thanks so much
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.