When installing sourcetree I received this error:Download of Mercurial Credential Manager from https://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/cmcw-v1.11.96.zip failed, because: System.Net.WebException: The remove server returned an error: (403) Forbidden
How do I resolve this? I tried going to the link it mentioned and it is indeed forbidden.
I re-ran the installer a few times and eventually it succeeded. I don't know what's causing it to fail but if anyone else gets this issue they can just keep trying to download and install the tool.
THANK YOU! After finding your post I retried and it worked the second time, I really should give everything a second chance
well worked the third time for me
Should we cancel the further process if Mercurial CM download fail ??
Hi, had the same problem.in my case, in the popup message there was an extra space, but even inputting manually the correct url gave me the same error. I wonder if it might be my corporate VPN that blocks the url. In any case, I solved by going to the official GitHub repository, download the latest build in zip file, and run the install file.Here the url:Releases · itofinity/Mercurial-Credential-Manager-for-Windows · GitHub
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.