Hello,
I am writer and life coach working solo for now. I need to know if Trello will provide what I need. 1) an in-house calendar for my to-do-lists by project. 2) a project management organizer that will house my documents and resources by project 3) ability to collaborate with an assistant in the future. I've looked at Trello but I was overwhelmed by the platform. Is there an easy way to ease the learning curve?
Thanks.
Alara
Hi Alara,
Welcome to the community!
Would definitely recommend starting with this helpful guide which can get you familiar with the basics of Trello: https://trello.com/guide/trello-101
1) We have Trello Calendar view which displays cards in a calendar view based on due dates: https://trello.com/en/views/calendar
2) Trello can be used for Project Management, and we have some great blog posts which might provide some inspiration: https://blog.trello.com/search?term=project+management. We also have a template gallery which has different examples of how you can use Trello for project management: https://trello.com/templates/project-management
3) You can invite collaborators to boards in Trello: https://trello.com/en/guide/enterprise/creating-projects-inviting-members#invite-members-to-collaborate
Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any further questions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.