Hi, I saw someone asking this question in 2021 and i want to konw if it's possible to remove the butler activity in the sidebar ?
Hi there,
Thanks for reaching out!
Right now, it's not possible to hide Butler activity in the board activity feed or card activity feed.
Would you mind expanding a little more on your use case here? Any additional context you can add would really help! I'll be passing your feedback on to our product team, and want to ensure we've captured your use case.
I'll keep an eye out for your reply,
LaraThe Trello Team
Hi, thanks for your quick response.I created a rule who uncheck a sidebar when you completed it.The problem is my name and Butler are spamming activities when someone complete the sidebar.Can we make the spam disapear without closing activities ?Have a good day.Stourix
Hey @Stourix
What did you mean by "complete the sidebar"? Are you referring to a checklist? Or another part of the card that your board members are completing? Thanks!
I'm referring to a checklist sorry
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.