Hi everyone,
Welcome to Friday again!

I was looking at my office space the other day and realized that it needs a refresher! I work from home full time and work close to 45 hours a week in this space, and I want it to be nice so I put some of my Funko Pops out, changed my background to something festive and added a few essentials for the day to day activities I do at this desk. I wish I could put more on my desk, but my monitors take up a lot of space. I guess I'll have to go buy a new desk soon! 
Please tell us where you work most frequently and if you want to share, we would love to see a picture of your office space. Is it at your home, from a corporate office, from your kitchen table, from your backyard or from somewhere else? Here is where I work, although I wish I had a place outside to work. That would be ideal, but only in the cooler months.

Have a great weekend!