I’m trying to create a board that only people with the link can make a copy of. I’ve purchased several Trello boards off Etsy with these settings.... so a private board (not publicly available) where users can join as observers without manual approval to make a copy of my board.
There are hundreds of Trello boards for sale on Etsy with these settings, and I have one Trello board with these setting that is working just fine.
I’m launching something and offering a Trello Board as a bonus, and this it a big problem for me.
I do not want to add the person to my workspace or pay for any extra members. I want them to be observers and to be able to make a copy without me having to manually approve.
This shouldn’t be difficult. However the support person who is "helping" me doesn't seem to know the capabilities of Trello and keeps telling me to add the people to my workspace manually. That's not what I want.
Any help, and quickly, is much appreciated.