There's never been a better time to join the Devs Unleashed Hackathon!
This week the Jira Twitter handle is giving away some pretty awesome gaming prizes for those who sign up for the hackathon (like a PS5)!
So how can you win these 🎮 gaming prizes???
Official Social Giveaway Rules → HERE.
⏰ There's still time to join the hackathon, the submission deadline is January 15th!
@Kalee Williams - hi Kalee! 👋 FYI, the giveaway rules link doesn't work, I think it's internal-facing?
I already have a PS5 (which ironically I won from another raffle)! But I'm more than happy to share the post to encourage others to have a chance at winning it.
@Kalee Williams .. As @Dave LIAO mentioned the link is not accessible .. I have retweeted though 😃
@Ajay _view26_ @Dave LIAO thank you for calling this to our attention. A new link will be posted this morning.
@Kalee Williams - thanks for the update! As of now, the link isn't working yet...
Hi @Kalee Williams thanks for the post
It is amazing, event, I joined the hackathon but could not do it,
I did the below for the swag for my child let us see, my child luck.
Vikram P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.