Hi, just finding my way around the new Product Discovery capability.
I have an Ideas board with many different ideas listed.
I am trying to work out the best way to label/categorise the ideas so that I can filter by more than one criterion.
E.g. in the product I am working on, it's possible to write song lyrics. We have many ideas regarding song lyrics - some relate to useability, some relate to new features for lyrics, etc.
I want to be able to filter my ideas so that I can show only those that are both "lyrics" and "useability", or "lyrics" and "new features".
I currently have multiple labels on my ideas, but when I select to filter the board by e.g. "lyrics" and "useability", I get all ideas that relate to lyrics or useability. I want to show only ideas relating to lyrics and useability.
Is this possible in the current build? I realise I could do an issue search etc. but I want to have access to that in a board, similar to how I would have it in a spreadsheet where I can filter by multiple criteria.
Cheers,
Michael