I've encountered this issue in a couple of places, but basically I want to have a copied card update its checklist when/if I update the original, or at least create a button to do so if it's not always necessary. Sometimes I need the same card to appear in multiple places on the same board, and sometimes I have it automatically copied to a different board when it's added to a list. Problem is, one can only add checklists once a card is created (duh), and if a card is copied as soon as it's created it doesn't yet include a checklist. So I have to re-add the checklist to the copied card manually or delete the copy and re-copy it after the checklist is added.
I'm only minimally familiar with Butler but I have yet to find a way to create a rule that addresses this. Any way to avoid the rigamarole?
I was directed here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/How-to-push-out-updates-to-the-template-to-all-of-the-boards/qaq-p/1731321
but I don't know what the video mentioned is or how to recreate what is shown. I am not a programmer so my understanding of coding or computer-speak is limited to nil.