Hi,
does anybody know how can I automatically setup the reminder time (say 1 hour before) for automatically set due date? Is there such settings where I can set reminder time for any due date ?
Thank you
I mean notification
@[deleted]
To set reminder will have to use the drop-down on the card due date. Alternatively you have to use api if you want to do it with Trello automation.
Hi @[deleted]
It should be possible with Butler, using Due Date Commands.
To set these:
Ste
Hi Stephen,
Thank you. Is there a way to automatically set a notification on mobile?
Thanks
Not that I'm aware of.
You can set mobile due date reminders - see: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/mobile-due-date-reminders/
But not sure that you can automate them through Butler in this manner. Options in Butler for external systems include email, HTTP requests, Jira, Bitbucket, and Slack
If it cannot done on the mobile app, I would recommend using iOS shortcuts or similar in conjunction with http request. Check out this under Starter. It has just the service for setting reminders.
https://dojo.hipposites.com/space-butler/home
Yes, it does required some knowledge about using http request.
@Ste Wright FYI
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.