Use Trello as a database for interesting photo locations. Really like the integration with my PC and iPad. Was searching for a possibility to see my current location on my iPad or iPhone. Especially handy when you are driving to a specific location. Thanks for any suggestion. Greetz. Marco
@Marco Ising
The location feature in premium is a static map so I don’t think you can have you current location on the Trello card location. If you have a map app that accepts a location via api, you can send the Trello card location coordinates to it and use it on your mobile device.
Took a quick look at ios ShortCuts card and you can get your destination url with the address, latitude and longitude you would be able to get directions your destination. Your challenge will be to extract the location details from the card within ShortCuts. It can be done.
Hello Milynnus, thanks for the answer.Based on your suggestions I found a workaround => Copy the coordinates in the description of the card. When near the location I can copy the info from the card in my navigation tool.It would be a nice extra for Trello if the current location is visible in the iPad map.Marco
was pleasently surprised to see on my iPad the location appears. So I turned on the follow location on my iPhone and I do see the current location on my iPhone as well! Looks like I overlooked it at first instance or was there an update of Trello? Anyway, happy now
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.