Hey all,
I want to close and delete a board and think I know how it works.
But there is no close option at the board menu.
(I seem to be the admin, so that shouldn't be it, I guess)?
Please help.
Cheers,
Gijsbregt
@gijsbregt Welcome to the Atlassian community
It looks like you are not the board owner. Do you know who created the board? My guess is that it is outside of the workspace that you are administering. https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/closing-a-board/
Brant thanks. Is there a way to see who actually created the board? So I can ask this person? Thanks again.
@gijsbregt https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/admin-indicators-and-gold-crowns-on-user-avatars/
If i am the admin on the account shouldn't i have access to delete board? As above i cannot seem to be able to delete a board and the person who could have created the board is no longer employed with us.
For how long a board is kept in the data base after I closed it?
I'm having the same problem. I created a board. There is no CLOSE BOARD in the list.
Hi Ellen,
I need to do this too. Did you figure it out?
Yes, you need to be a creator.
I am a creator, admin, and only person on the account, and I don't see a delete board option.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.