Hi I am trying to get data from rest API and it gives the data when I enter
https://{adress}/rest/api/latest/project
but it sends error when I try to get data from
https://{adress}/rest/api/version/project/{projectId}
Is this a Jira Software or Jira Align question? You call looks like something that might work with Jira Software, but there are not "Projects" in Jira Align.
Yeah, works for me against Jira Software ...{{base_Jira_url}}/project/ALLAN
Hi Allan
thank you for your time.
I am using Java restTemplate.exchange() function to get the data from
https://{adress}/rest/api/version/project/{projectId}.
When I use different projectId then it gets the data but when I try to get data from projectid (which i needed) is not sending data.
Could it be because the API Key you are using was created within/by a user account that does not have access to the Project that you are trying to reach?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.