We're a google organization. Google has recently expanded their task functionality. I end up using both Google Tasks and Trello. I would very much like to see the two integrated and syncing. Anyone aware of options here? I don't see a power-up. I've seen payed 3rd party integration options.
Hello, Steve!I believe currently we don't have a power-up option, as you mentioned only 3rd apps, Maybe you can achieve this with zappier. https://trello.com/power-ups/58d4259b89d6d7e47a899239Kind regardsAlisson
Trello team
Hi Alisson,
For enterprise costumers that may not be an option due to privacy concerns.
Unless you provide direct integration I feel like this will push me away from Trello into the less feature rich Google Tasks app simply because that's where I get tasks automatically assigned to and I don't want to go through the faff of copying tasks across.
Kind regards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.