hi ,I wanted to ask "What to start with as i am Beginner with Atlassian Products .Also New in this Community . Kindly Share Your experience.Thankyou "
Hi @Akshay Moryani
Good question.
I would suggest signing up for a free Jira Software instance here: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira and start playing with it, understand how you can use it in your projects.
Try various project templates, get familiar with the interface.
Along with Jira also try to use Confluence.
There are lot of things you can do and learn but it really depends of your goals. Do you want to use Jira to manage projects? or something else?
I hope it helps.
Ravi
Thankyou for replying.... @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ I just started exploring these ,and wanted to begin with tech which could be used every where like Git etc .
Atlassian has wide range of products which you could explore from Atlassian website https://www.atlassian.com/
I saw your second post regarding exploring GIT tool its two different aspects as most of the Atlassian tools is used for project tracking, bug tracking, service management, etc and once you understand its use you could integrate with other tool as well which include GitHub
ohk , Thanx @Ankita Shrivastava I would really be interested in using these!!!!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.