I have a list of a bunch of tasks that I want to automatically convert to separate lists for each card. Is that possible?
Hi Yehudis,
Thanks for reaching out!
Just to confirm, by "tasks", do you mean checklist items or individual cards?
Are you looking to split one list with cards, to multiple lists with cards?
I'll keep an eye out for your reply,
LaraThe Trello Team
When I say tasks I mean individual cards and like you wrote, to split that one list of cards into multiple lists
Thanks for confirming, Yehudis!
There isn't an automation to do that right now. You would need to manually create a list and move the card.
That said, it might be worth seeing if Butler buttons would suit your use case:
Please let us know if you have any other questions, and we'll be happy to help.
All the best,
Ok thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.