I accidentally clicked unsubscribe on a Butler rule notification from my Trello board and now I'm not getting what I need. Is there a way to resubscribe?
@Nicole Morris - hi Nicole! Where did you unsubscribe from the rule notification?
Was it in the email footer that says "Didn't sign up for this email? Click here to unsubscribe and block emails from @trellouser"?
Yes and can't for the life of me figure out how to undo!
Thanks for confirming!
I'm attempting to reproduce the steps you're taking, and I'm afraid to click "Report email and block user" since I don't want to report myself 🤣
@Nicole Morris - find one of your old trellobutler.com emails, and click the "click here" link again.
There will be an option to undo from the same page!
I just confirmed this on my end.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.