Looking at the kudos challenge it sent me here and now I know the teamwork lab is here. I see some great content. My name is Aaron and I am here to keep learning my admin skills and take in as much about Atlassian tools as possible. I am also here to learn how to better myself and I see there is a lot of content about that here in the teamwork lab.
Amazing, @A A Ron Geister _Trundl_. This group definitely shares content to improve individual approaches to work as much as it promotes different ways of working for teams. Looking forward to seeing your notes in the group posts
I am going through the threads and there is some good stuff here that I can share with my team. Thanks for being here and for the welcome!
Another good side effect of Kudos. I really would never have investigated this group on my own steam. I love the content it is truly though provoking and out of the box thinking. Keep up the awesome work
Definitely agree!
Welcome!
Welcome, @A A Ron Geister _Trundl_!
I am excited to see what I can learn and how I can use it in the workplace
Kudos challenges keep us going
LOL okay noted. If you have any suggestions for challenges that you think would benefit the group, please share that, too!
Welcome and kudos!
That's great to hear, Aaron! The Atlassian tools can be very powerful for improving team collaboration and productivity. By continuously learning and enhancing your admin skills, you'll be able to better support your team in using these tools effectively.
In addition to the technical aspects of Atlassian tools, the Teamwork Lab also provides content on personal and professional development. You'll find resources and tips on topics like effective communication, leadership, project management, and more. By learning and implementing these strategies, you can not only improve your own skills but also contribute to a more productive and harmonious work environment.
Feel free to explore the content in the Teamwork Lab and participate in discussions or ask questions if you need any assistance. Enjoy your learning journey and best of luck in enhancing your admin skills and personal growth!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.