I am trying to get Butler to run the pseudo logic below:
When a card is due in 7 days, post a comment on the card: "@board this is due in 7 days!"
Using the command builder, the closest command I can come up with for this is:
when a due date between 7 and 7 days from now is set on a card, post comment "@board This is due in 7 days."
I have two questions regarding this:
- This seems like an overly complicated way of describing the command, compared to my initial pseudo logic above... is there a better way of doing this?
- While this seems to work, when the command is run the board receives two comments, one from my user account and then one from the Butler. Is it possible to get the Butler to comment without my account also commenting? You can see this in the attached image if you look at the Activity view on the right.
