I use Accurev for source code repo. On crucible I only see diffs, it would be nice to see the entire file to get the context. How do I set up my crucible account to do that?
Hi @amulya,
You can change the size of code context displayed around the changes through the View menu on the review page, see below:
cruc-rev-diff-context.png
Once you set the context to "Full Context" you will see entire contents of the file, I believe this is what you are after, isn't it?
Kind regards,
Hi Piotr, Thank you for answering, I do not see view dropdown at all.
Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 10.45.35 AM.png
Hi Amulya, Is it review for uploaded patch perhaps? If so, and the patch is not anchored to repository, Crucible won't be able to show full context of the content, because it simply doesn't have it. Hope that makes sense.
Hi Piotr No..The same review for a different user can show the entire file. I have a mac 10.9 and use Chrome. I am sure about the settings, but cannot figure out what.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.