I've had a trello account for a long time, but I can only remember the username, not the email associated with it. I'm trying to get logged back into it but I'm struggling. I have a few email addresses it could have been and I've done password resets on all of the email addresses I regularly use - sometiems the forgot password screen tries to sign me up, so I know that email isn't one known to trello, and sometimes it sends a recovery link..
However, for all those that do send a recovery link, when I recover the account and log in, there are no boards
I have old emails from trello to other people i invited to the board, and I even have emails with amazon s3 links in them for files that were present on the board, and those links do still work so I'm hopeful that the board hasn't been erased..
..but how can I find out what email address is used with the board, or recover the account? If I gave support a link to a media file on s3 could they tell me what email address is associated with the board that owns that media file?