I can't find a way to insert the ssh key. You can generate it (preferences/accounts/edit/generate key), but you can’t use an already working key. We are talking about interacting with the GitHub of course.
I did not find another solution other than directly changing the contents of the files by inserting an existing key. But as it turned out, besides this, there was a problem in the settings of the token on the github.
Let me try to help, if you allow me to understand your question better. If you already have a key on your computer, you can retrieve that key with the command (assuming your operating system is Linux): cat ~/.ssh/id_rsa.pub
You just need to put the generated information and go to Personal settings (top right icon) SSK Keys (left options) and Add Key, put a label (like my ssh key) and paste all the information in Key and click Add key.
If your key is a valid key, it will be accepted. If you are talking about another SSH Key, could you explain your question better, please?
Thanks a lot for your reply and trying to help.In my Sourcetree there are no such settings, that's the point.
But I just changed the content of the generated Sourcetree files when generating the key.
Oh, I think I get it here, you don't have that image option in your Bitbucket? Are you in the Bitbucket space? Or in your repository?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.