It would be great if we could add a Confluence PRD to Insights. When we create product requirements, it is part of discovery, and the PRD document is where we begin our discovery, add watchers, etc.
Overall though, I do love this new functionality!
So you can link the PRD confluence page through page links on an idea or post it as an insight. I've done both.
So far I’ve just added these as a url field, but I agree it’d be nice to have a better way to link confluence pages as requirements. Product discovery is a fairly domain-opinionated use case and a requirements doc is fairly standard. Even just a button or something better than a long url link would be preferable.
This is exactly what I've been doing, but also would love to see it link in a different way. We basically combine our spec with a requirements doc as it is, so even just the option to add a custom field that is a button link would be perfect!
Hi @Gabriel Buck @Amanda Barber would you be able to elaborate a bit more about how you would like it to work?
I imagine you could use the command / at insights and have PRD as an option.
even just the option to add a custom field that is a button link would be perfect
Hyperlink field type currently renders page title from Confluence - isn't that very close, already?
But of courses, if hyperlink field supported "smart links", it would be even closer to a "button link".
Yes - the smartlinks would be great here, @Jan-Hendrik Spieth!
I mostly use the Plan view to see our Spec/PRD. I think Jan-Hendrik's suggestion above about having smartlinks/cards would solve my issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.