Hi
it’s very simple request please, I have no idea about your business and I need to stop taken payment from my account and to refund me the money. elbediwy
00447565157158
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You will need to take this up with Atlassian's accounts team for Trello, they will be able to kill off the account and system you subscribed to, and refund you for what you have not yet used there. Get in touch with them at https://support.atlassian.com/trello/ and follow the links for support (stick to "billing" type stuff)
This link just takes you back to the FAQ page that doesn't show you how to get in touch with the Atlassian accounts team.
I too have had money taken from my account and have never used the product. It's impossible to unsubscribe - and that it unethical
that link takes you to this link : https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/how-billing-works-with-trello-premium-and-standard/#Billing-FAQ
which does not cover unsubscribe anywhere!
The pages have been redesigned and the link I gave no longer lands on the page I was aiming for.
However, that page does still have the links to "create support request" that you need to be using.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.