I posted in here last week telling y'all I was going live for 12 hours... and I did it!! Here's the recording, along with timestamps in the description so you can jump to the segment(s) you want to watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjPzy5maDBM
Just looking for specific segments? Click the timetsamp to go straight to that segment!
So many amazing folks joined, including some of the Trello Product Team, power-up creators, and other Trello nerds like myself! Looking at you @Rodney Nissen
I hope to do more livestreams like this because it was a blast and a huge success!
We raised over $1,600 for Extra Life and so many folks told me they had a great time and learned a lot. (Maybe it will be less than 12 hours sometimes though 😂).
Thanks to everyone here who participated, and for those who didn't here is your opportunity to dive into any content you missed!
PS - I created this board of resources and links mentioned throughout the livestream in case anyone is interested in learning more about any of the topics! Also, some power-up developers put in some special discount codes in there!.