Happy Monday everyone! Even though I really needed a day between Sunday and Monday, we have arrived again at Monday!

I love music! I was a record store the other day and it got me thinking about life and I thought to myself, if my life had a theme song what would it be? There are so many to choose from, but I settled on one and that is “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John. Now I know this song is about surviving a broken romance, but I survived my spouse passing away, which is somewhat related and it is what I am reminded about when I hear this song. The thing I am most proud of is that I came back from his death and grief even stronger than I was before and I think I am a better person now after having gone through that experience.

So, if your life had a theme song, what would it be and why? If you aren’t sure, maybe take one of the many quizzes on the internet and see if the song it says is one that you would have thought of:
I hope you all have a great week!