Hi, I'm embarrased to ask this question but I added a rule to sort cards in a list and now I can't find how/where to disable/delete the rule?
Looking forward to being enlightened
Lars.
@Lars Hornborg , welcome to the community! Please, don't feel embarrassed, we're all learning something new every day. I'm glad that you wrote to us. You can manage all your rules by opening the board where you made the rule and clicking on the "Automation" button, located right beside the Filter button.Then, if you click on "Rules" you shall see the ones you've created before. You can see how this works in detail here - https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-and-managing-butler-commands/
I wish it were that simple - tried that route the first thing I did but no rules are displayed when I go there, and yet the rule that I created, which sorts the list every day, keeps running.
If you're automation runs every day, it should not be on Rules, but on the Calendar section. If you haven't, would you mind taking a look to see if you can find your automation there?
Do you mean the Calendar View in the left menu? Can't see any other Calendar section. And I can't see any options for scheduling or rules in the Calendar view - which I haven't upgraded to, for that matter, but it's still visible as a trial feature from the looks of it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.