I use Trello's Android app, and Mac app.
I noticed a bit over a week ago that my board was showing outdated cards and card data on my Android app, and wasn't syncing with what I had updated on my Mac app. I stopped opening the Android app after that, in fear that my Mac app would instead sync with the old data from my Android app, and I'd lose all the changes I made over that time. I continued using the Mac app for a bit over a week, and made many changes over that time.
Yesterday, while I was using my Mac app, it suddenly refreshed the full app, and ALL of the cards turned back to the old data on my Android app. The new cards and lists I had added on my Mac app appeared on the right side of my list, but everything I had changed in existing cards was completely gone.
I'm very frustrated and seem to have no way to retrieve all of the information that has been lost due to Trello syncing old information... Does anyoone have an idea of what to do here?