I'm adding a task to a bamboo build plan.
I want to checkout code from other repositories using tags (not the latest) and the repository that will be checked out will be dynamic via using a build plan variable that will be overridden via running the build plan as "customized".
I do not want to use the standard "Source Code Checkout" task that is available to me as it is too restrictive on what I need to do.(see above sentence)
This is what I have in my inline script:
git clone ssh://git@stash.hq.viviport.com:7999/client/fidelity.git
I presumed this is what bamboo would do if I had chosen the standard "Source Code Checkout" task.
I presumed wrong, because this is what shows up in my failed build log:
Host key verification failed.
error fatal: Could not read from remote repository.
How can I mimic or leverage how bamboo gets source code without generating a set of ssh keys, etc, or using the standard "Source Code Checkout" task?