So, most, if not all, of us are very well aware that Atlassian (and its partner companies) is a t-shirt company that sometimes does software. A lot of us have Atlassian/partner "swag", and there have been a lot of conversations about what we all have.
For a "Friday fun", I thought it might be interesting to go outside Atlassian. There is a long story here, which I will not bore you with, but a couple of years after I joined Adaptavist, our CEO, @Simon Haighton-Williams introduced me to new people (a new Adaptavist, an Atlassian, and another partner) with something along the lines of "and this is Nic, who has the most geeky lines of not-Atlassian t-shirts I've ever seen".
So the Friday fun question is: What is the geekiest / most obscure not-Atlassian t-shirt you have and still use?
But that's a bit limited, I'm totally interested in other stuff, it's not about the t-shirts. Show us your socks, backpacks, hats, cars, clocks, whatever. Just show us the geek stuff that isn't Atlassian.
For bonus points, can we get a photo, without naming just how obscure it is, and play a game of "where the heck is that from"?
I'm going to open with my favourite non-Atlassian geek t-shirt, huge Kudos will go to the first person who works it out (who isn't Russel King or Dan Francis because they already know)
