I am trying to add new members to a workspace. When I go the the members 'space' there isn't an option to add a new member. Is anyone else having this problem?
Hey Stephanie,
The option to invite a member to a Workspace is located on the Workspace Members page.Your Workspace Members page link should look like this, but it would have your Workspace listed in the URL: https://trello.com/w/WORKSPACE/members
If you navigate to your Workspace and click on the "Members" option, you should see a blue button to Invite Workspace Members.Give it a shot and let us know how it goes! Glad to help out with any additional questions along the way!
Hmmm, not working for me. Perhaps it's because I am not the person that set up the workspace, I am an assistant and my client said he made me an administrator on Trello but I guess not!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.