Hi,
I would like to ask for some suggestions in the next case. Thanks!
I have to implement this automatic CI/CD pipline in Bamboo:
-build+unit tests
-deploy to Dev
-run e2e tests on Dev
-if successful, deploy to QA
-run e2e tests on QA
-if successful, deploy to Staging.
I have created:
-1 build plan for "build+unit tests"
-1 deployment project with 3 environments
-3 separate build plans for e2e tests, each of them has a successful deployment to Dev, QA, Staging as a trigger
So far so good.
But, I cannot figure out how to create a trigger on QA environment to start deployment only if my plan with e2e tests are green on Dev.
I have found 4 available triggers on environment level, but none of them allow to use a different plan (in my case a plan with e2e tests) as a trigger.
Did I misunderstand a concept of project/plans/environments/ triggers? Do you have ay idea how to solve this?
Thanks!