Hi! I'm brand new Trello and am wondering if there is a way to do what I want. I have two lists at the left of my board titled "Weekly" and "Daily." Each day my child makes a new list titled with the date, and moves cards from Weekly and Daily to today's task log. I've already figured out how to use a rule to ensure that the card "stays" on the Weekly or Daily list after it's moved to today's task log list. (The card doesn't really stay, but it's copied to the top of the list from which it's being dragged. If there's a better way to do this, I'd love to know that as well!) What I want to do is lock/float/hover the Weekly and Daily lists so that when my daughter scrolls down the board to get to today's list, she's not dragging the card forever and ever down the line, so to speak. Just like the sidebar is visible at all times even when you scroll (unless it's collapsed), I would like the Weekly and Daily lists to also be visible. Is there a way to get it so that those two list appear as the left-most two lists of the screen at all times? Thanks in advance!