I have an Advanced Roadmap Plan that shows Initiative Parent and Epic Child issues. Data sources are configured using Filters. When I look at the Roadmap, all issues show the Parent/Child relationships (various Status's) except any Epic Child issue that is in the Prioritized Status. Outside of Advanced Roadmaps I have checked the filters separately and they do show the Epics with all Status's. I can create a new child epic (Status = Backlog) it will show correctly. However, when I change its' Status to “Prioritized” I can no longer see that child issue on Advanced Roadmaps even though it still shows the correct Child / Parent relationships. Any ideas why?
I have tried getting just the Epics from one Jira Project using a filter. The filter shows all epics, but any epic that is "Prioritized" does not show on the Advanced Roadmap. I haven't checked to see if any other status's are missing yet.
I do not have any exclusion rules.