Hello, I need your help. My IT department needs me to delete my Trello but keep my JIRA.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Why do they think you need to do that? Are they taking ownership of your Jira?
I signed up for Trello before my job had Jira. Now there is a problem within that the Trello accounts are taking up a license within Jira when they shouldn’t.
Same email, so I already had an Atlassian acct and now they are the administrator.
Ok, so as they now own your Atlassian account, that's going to make it difficult.
You will probably find it easier to create a new Atlassian account, with a different, personal, email, and add it to your Trello with full admin rights. Then log back into Trello with that account and remove your company Atlassian account from it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.