Has anyone started getting duplicated links on Trello cards over the past couple of weeks? I never used to experience this before but it keeps coming up like this:
[https://rnid.org.uk/](https://rnid.org.uk/ "")
Also, when using UTM tracked links it is changing the link by adding in extra symbols.
@Stacey Worboys i actually noticed the duplicated links a few times, but not consistently so i assumed it was something weird i was doing. particuarly i noticed it when i was created a card from a link in mobile via the share option.
Thanks for sharing this experience. I'm testing this further now, but I'm unable to replicate this issue reliably.If you're using the web app, please try to enable the new editor using this link: https://trello.com/my/labs We're in the process of rolling the new editor out to all customers.To help isolate the issue please let me know if the issue continues after enabling our new editor. Thanks for your additional details @Brittany Joiner I will test sharing links to Trello on ios further.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.