Since December has just started, share the gifts you still remember today. They don't have to be the best - they have to be remembered!
๐๐๐
Of all the gifts in my life, I remember the animal nightgown the most ๐ I was about 5-6 years old. I always looked for the wardrobe in which my parents hid the gifts before St. Nicholas' Day. Usually, it was on the shelves with towels, which I couldn't reach because I was too short. That year, my mother called me into the living room to ask if I had been a good kid because there was a gentleman with a present ๐ Of course, I was good! I don't know how it happened, but I went back to my room and there was a present under my pillow. How did my mom do it? I was there all the time! I don't know. But mom was always a sorceress โค๏ธ Then I got the aforementioned animal pajamas. It was my first nightgown. And my mother always slept in a nightgown. Thanks to this gift, I felt like I was almost an adult because I no longer had to sleep in children's pajamas. That's how I explained it back then to my childish mind ๐
I always asked for sweets and a Barbie doll in my letters to Santa. Never for new pajamas ๐ And it was her that I remember the most.
ย
๐๐๐
How do you remember your gifts from your parents?