I am setting up a fostering service and want to know if Trello would be suitable to use as the service software. I currently only use Trello to set tasks for the team and monitor progress for the task.
I would like to know:
- Can I create forms on Trello? I need long forms that contain the equivalent of 40 pages of A4 (about 30 fields each page, mixture of dates, text, numbers and drop-down options), to be filled in by various staff
- Can I download statistics from the data on the forms and does Trello create charts from the numerical information (or drop-down options) from the form? Can a form/report template be created to show the data/statistics? Basically I would like a management report.
- Can tasks (cards) be created on and/or linked to certain sections of forms?
- Is it possible to upload emails directly from inbox to Trello?
Thanks in advance