Is it possible to edit insights within ideas? I can edit the comment on my own insights, but I cannot edit the URL nor the comment of the insight others created.
@KB @Amanda Barber I'm Rohan from the Jira Product Discovery team, confirming that this is not possible at the moment, deleting and re-adding is the best workaround. Thanks for sharing your feedback.
I'd love to see an edit option added. So far I've just been deleting insights and re-adding them to correct mistakes as needed.
@KB @Amanda Barber good news! We have a fix for this coming out shortly, estimated release next week. Anyone with the permission "Edit and delete any insights" will be able to edit and delete anyone else's insight too.
This permission comes by default with the "member" and "administrator" roles, but you can customise the role's permissions as you like. To configure roles, go to Project settings > Access.
Awesome! Thanks a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.