Hello ,
I have created a remote agent with windows NT service and for that I ran the command as
java -jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar http://bamboo-host-server:8085/agentServer/ installntservice
I see that the service got created and I have already stated the service and the bamboo-agent-home got created in c:\users\<****-adm>\bamboo-agent-home
In my Bamboo server I have added the plugin Bamboo Group Agent to specify my plan to run run in this remote agent.
Then I went to my plan and there in Miscellaneous in group agent I have given the remote agent server name and saved the plan.
I have set the proper java path in wrapper.conf and restated the service .
At very first I see that git was not installed in the remote machine so I have installed git and added the git path in the capabilities and my agent matrix shows that I can run this plan in remote agent.
Now when I run this build eveytime it get queued with message as no agent can build this job.
Not sure if I need to set something in wrapper.conf or do I need to have to enable/approve it to get the job run from the queue in remote agent .
I am not sure why it is getting queued and didn't find anything regarding this plan/error in system error.
Please help as I have to get stated with remote agent and to check if Bamboo is really helpful for our CI process.
Thank you
Susant